Olive Tree Pictures distributes life transforming films, documentaries, and short films, empowering filmmakers, while, donating part of it gross proceeds to non-profits.
Olive Tree is a startup that devotes itself to finding, developing, and distributing high quality, award-winning, life transforming content that advances social causes. We partner with other distributors, we attend film festivals all over the country seeking content, and we even produce our own life transforming documentaries and series.
In 2014, Olive Tree will be introducing original series, including Corazon, about Damian Lopez Alfonso, courageous Cuban Paralympian cyclist, which is currently filming in Cuba, Rainbow to Ethiopia, a look at life on the streets of Addis Abba, Ethiopia, and Spirit Horse, about a horse ranch in Texas and its team of trainers who help clients overcome debilitating conditions, as they apply new advances in equine therapy. With all our content, whether documentaries, series episodes, or narrative films, the viewer knows that not only is the programming focused on life transformation, but also a portion of every dollar that they spend will go to making a difference.
- We believe in the power of storytelling to transform lives
- We believe life transforming films and documentaries can influence the public to take action and change the world
- 14,000 Roku channel subscribers
- 10,000 unique website visitors per month
- 10,300 likes on Facebook
- 36 short films, 20+ feature length documentaries, 2 narratives, and growing!
- Roku channel launched November 1, 2013
- 8 million Roku devices in North America
- 1 billion+ hours of downloaded content in 2012